Optimum Mail is a service that enables Optimum Online broadband and internet users to view, store, and reply to their email. This service can be used from any computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet or laptop. It is a simple, efficient and reliable service. To access this service, you must register on the main page.
Once the modem is installed, an ISP technician will create a primary email address for you. Then create a new account using the Optimum Mail ID admin center. In addition to your primary email address, you can set up other accounts, depending on what your account supports. Like other ISPs, OptOnline has a webmail service that makes it easy to access emails through the web browser. Webmail is designed to be easy to use and improve productivity.
Optimum Online, also known as Optonline, is an Internet Service Provider that offers a wide range of services and plans for people looking for Internet speeds of up to 400 Mbps.
Registration Steps To Create A New Account
If you want to create a new account, here are the steps to create a new account. Once you have created an account, we will guide you through registering and accessing your account.
- Go to the Optimum website and click “Don’t have your ideal login email?” “Create a field” in the “My ideal identifier” field.
- This will take you to the Create Ideal ID page.
- Enter your account number, your name, and your phone number in the fields provided and then click the “Next” button (you will find your account number on the ideal statement at the top right).
- The instructions on the next page will vary depending on the type of account you have.
- Follow the instructions and you can easily compose your primary email.
Note: to set up your main account, make sure you are using your home internet connection. It should also be at your server address.
Guide To Login And Access Your Account
Now that you have understood the process and created a new account, you need to log into your account. These are the steps you can easily follow to access your account. Take a look at the steps below.
- Access your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet, turn it on and connect it to the Internet.
- Then go to your internet browser and enter this link in the search bar of the browser www.optonline.net and press Enter or click the Go button to navigate to the web address provided.
- A page will load in front of you asking you to update your browser. If you want to update your browser, click on the “Update browser” section. Otherwise, scroll to the bottom of the page and look for a blue hyperlink called “Click here.” Touch it to access the site options line manager.
- Now the main page will load in front of you. If you are a great online email user and have created your account, just enter your ideal username and password and start using the email service. If you are an optonline user but have not yet created your username, click on the text “Don’t have an ideal username? Create now”.
- This page will ask you to enter your ideal online account number. It is mentioned in the note as ideal for inline cables.
- You will then be asked to enter your name and phone number, fill in all the required information correctly, and click the “Next” button to continue.
- Follow all the instructions on the following pages and complete the registration process step by step.
- Once your registration is complete, you can continue. Just go to Optimum’s online home page and login to use Optonline’s messaging service.